CJNU is heading to the Misericordia!

Uncategorized

Above: the MHC Campus – where old meets new! By Helen Harper In 1898 four Misericordia Sisters arrived in Winnipeg from Montreal to care for abandoned children as well as single mothers and their babies. They soon realized the increasing needs from the community and moved to two and the half acres of land between Sherbrook and Maryland and established … Read More